April 15, 2015

Publish and perish at Imperial College London: the death of Stefan Grimm

...I am by far not the only one who is targeted by those formidable guys. These colleagues only keep quiet out of shame about their situation. Which is wrong. As we all know hitting the sweet spot in bioscience is simply a matter of luck, both for grant applications and publications.

Why does a Professor have to be treated like that?

One of my colleagues here at the College whom I told my story looked at me, there was a silence, and then said: “Yes, they treat us like sh*t”.

Best regards,
Stefan Grimm
More details at: http://www.dcscience.net/2014/12/01/publish-and-perish-at-imperial-college-london-the-death-of-stefan-grimm/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gad to see prof grimm being mentioned here again as we all too easily forget the travesty of research and income driven bullying

ULSTERUNIVERSITYBULLYING said...

THOUGHT OUR READERS MIGHT FIND THIS NEW WEB-SITE INTERESTING....

http://academicfoi.com/